Private Policyby detektivkanzlei.at
Responsible in terms of the GDPR:
Detective Institute Karl Schopf
Sieveringer Strasse 135/21
Phone: +43 (0)1 3285411
Fax: +43 (0)1 3200951
Mobile: +43 (0)664 116 00 00
The detective agency Karl Schopf declares the following regulations on data protection.
Data protection and data security when using our website are very important to us. We would therefore like to inform you at this point about which of your personal data we collect when you visit our website and for what purposes it is used. Since changes in the law or changes to our internal company processes may make it necessary to adapt this data protection declaration, we ask that you read this data protection declaration regularly. The data protection declaration can be called up, saved and printed out at any time under data protection declaration.
§ 1 Person responsible and scope
This data protection declaration applies to the Internet offer of the detective law firm Karl Schopf and the respective various subdomains (hereinafter referred to as “our website”).
§ 2 Principles of data processing
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as your name, your age, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your e-mail address, your IP address or user behavior. Information for which we cannot (or only with a disproportionate effort) establish a reference to your person, e.g. by making the information anonymous, is not personal data. The processing of personal data (e.g. collection, querying, use, storage or transmission) always requires a legal basis or your consent. Processed personal data will be deleted, as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved and there are no longer any statutory retention requirements. If we process your personal data for the provision of certain offers, we will inform you below about the specific processes, the scope and purpose of the data processing, the legal basis for the processing and the respective storage period.
§ 3 Individual processing operations
1. Provision and Use of the Website
a. Type and scope of data processing
When you access and use our website, we collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. When you use our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider
b. Legal basis
Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the data processing mentioned. The processing of the data mentioned is necessary for the provision of a website and thus serves to protect a legitimate interest of our company.
period As soon as the specified data is no longer required to display the website, it will be deleted. The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user. Further storage can take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
2. Contact/contact form
a. Type and scope of data processing
On our websites we offer you the option of contacting us via a provided e-mail address and using a contact form. If you use the contact address or the contact form, the following personal data will be processed:
- E-mail address
- First and Last Name
- Individual message
When using the contact address, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties. You are free to decide whether you provide us with this data. Without this information, however, we cannot fulfill your contact request.
b. Legal basis
The data processing described for the purpose of establishing contact takes place in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit f GDPR. If your e-mail or your contact request is transmitted in connection with a (pre)contractual relationship, data will be processed in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit b GDPR.
c. Duration of storage
As soon as the request you have made has been dealt with and the relevant facts have been finally clarified, your processed personal data will be deleted. If processing is carried out in connection with (pre)contractual measures, the personal data will be deleted as soon as this data is necessary for the fulfillment of the (pre)contractual
commitments are no longer required. Further storage can take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
§ 4 Transfer of data
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR
- this is legally permissible and required to fulfill a contractual relationship with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR
- According to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation for the transfer
- the transfer according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR is necessary to safeguard legitimate company interests and to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data to have.
a. Type and scope of data processing
Transient cookies are used on our website, which are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser. This type of cookie makes it possible to record your session ID. This allows various requests from your browser to be assigned to a common session and it is possible for us to recognize your end device when you visit the website later.
Persistent cookies are used on our website. Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored in your browser for a longer period of time and transmit information to us. The respective storage period differs depending on the cookie. You can delete persistent cookies independently via your browser settings.
These cookies are required for technical reasons so that you can visit our website and use the functions we offer. In addition, these cookies contribute to the safe and correct use of the website.
With the help of these cookies, we are able to analyze website usage and improve the performance and functionality of our website. For example, information is collected about how our website is used by visitors, which pages are accessed most frequently, or whether error messages are displayed on certain pages.
b. Legal basis
Due to the purposes described (cf. § 6.), the legal basis for the processing of personal data using necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of Cookies in connection with consent via the cookie banner.
c. Duration of storage
As soon as the data transmitted to us via the cookies is no longer required to achieve the purposes described above, this information will be deleted. Further storage can take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
i.e. Configuration of browser settings
Most browsers are preset to accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that it only accepts certain cookies or no cookies at all. However, we would like to point out that you may no longer be able to use all the functions of our website if cookies are deactivated through your browser settings on our website. You can also delete cookies already stored in your browser via your browser settings. It is also possible to set your browser so that it notifies you before cookies are saved. Since the various browsers can differ in their respective functions, we ask you to use the respective help menu of your browser for the configuration options.
§ 6 Tracking and analysis tools
We may use tracking and analysis tools to ensure continuous optimization and needs-based design of our website. With the help of tracking measures, it is also possible for us to statistically record the use of our website by visitors and to further develop our online offer for you with the help of the knowledge gained. By clicking on the button provided for this purpose on the cookie banner, you consent to the use of the analysis tools or cookies listed on the cookie banner in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
§ 7 Hyperlinks
Our website contains so-called hyperlinks to websites of other providers (e.g. Facebook, Xing or Linkedin). If you activate these hyperlinks, you will be forwarded from our website directly to the website of the other provider. You can recognize this by the change in the URL, among other things. We cannot assume any responsibility for the confidential handling of your data on these third-party websites, as we have no influence on whether these companies comply with data protection regulations. Please refer to these websites directly for information on how these companies handle your personal data.
§ 8 Rights of data subjects
As a person affected by the processing of personal data, the GDPR gives you the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, request the origin of your data, if not collected from us, via transmission to third countries or to international organizations and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims is required.
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, we no longer need the data and you refuse to delete it because you use it to assert, exercise or need defense of legal claims. You are also entitled to the right under Art. 18 GDPR if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you can request to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request transmission to another person responsible.
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters. In Austria, the supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, phone: +43 1 52 152-0, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web:www.dsb.gv. at.
§ 9 Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit special situation arise or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the case of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
§ 10 Data security and security measures
We are committed to protecting your privacy and treating your personal information confidentially. In order to avoid manipulation, loss or misuse of your data stored by us, we take extensive technical and organizational security precautions, which are regularly checked and adapted to technological progress. However, we would like to point out that it is possible due to the structure of the Internet is that the rules of data protection and the above-mentioned security measures are not observed by other persons or institutions that are not within our area of responsibility. In particular, unencrypted data – e.g. B. if this is done by e-mail – read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this.